Lovely Followers and Fellow Bookworms,
TalkingBookworm (Me) is hosting a Book Giveaway!
Book I will be giving away is:
Speak (Platinum Edition) by Laurie Halse Anderson
"Since the beginning of the school year, high school freshman Melinda has found that it’s been getting harder and harder for her to speak out loud: "My throat is always sore, my lips raw…. Every time I try to talk to my parents or a teacher, I sputter or freeze…. It’s like I have some kind of spastic laryngitis." What could have caused Melinda to suddenly fall mute? Could it be due to the fact that no one at school is speaking to her because she called the cops and got everyone busted at the seniors’ big end-of-summer party? Or maybe it’s because her parents’ only form of communication is Post-It notes written on their way out the door to their nine-to-whenever jobs. While Melinda is bothered by these things, deep down she knows the real reason why she’s been struck mute: Andy Evans. He’s a senior at Melinda’s high school, and Melinda hasn’t been able to speak clearly since the Incident with him at the senior party last August."
- You must reblog or like this post in order to be entered into the book giveaway.
- Reblogs and Likes count as entries.
- 1 reblog = 1 entry/1 like = 1 entry
- No limit on amount of entries.
- You don’t have to follow me but it is highly encouraged.
- Book Giveaway ends March 25th, 2013 at 11:59pm USA Pacific Coast Time.
- Book Giveaway is open Internationally!
- Winner will be contacted by March 26th, 2013
- Winner must respond within 48 hours of receiving, “You have won!” message.
- New winner will be drawn if original winner has not responded within the 48 hour period.
- Winner will be determined through a random generator.
- Don’t forget to leave your ask box open.
- You must trust me with your address or else, no book. Sorry.
If you have any more questions, feel free to contact me!
Don’t forget to check out my Book Review Blog!
Happy Reading and Good Luck!